Watcha watchin'?

I really can’t stand Manly, especially at night. That area by The Steyne Hotel gets dodgy as for drunken/drug fuelled trouble. It’s not a place I’d ever go to by choice ( you throw Dee Why in that bucket as well)

If you caught the bus, was it the 190 ‘ bendy bus’? that one takes forever.

1 Like

Ive never been to Oz, wanted to as a young single guy but none of my mates ever did and now i doubt its somewhere we’d go. If i travelled it would be for NZ now and Oz just because Im there. Had family on my mums side but long since lost touch since my great Auntie died 25yrs ago. I have 2 ex collegues there (one welsh one Oz, Welsh guy married there), both Brisbane, and 2 ex traffie mates, Sydney for the Brit, Melbourne for the Oz girl. All happy. Not sure life there would suit me.

2 Likes

We did it as part of the classic backpackers tour. Whilst it’s a very beautiful country, it fell way below my expectations when we actually arrived. So much so that we changed our flights to leave a week early and tapped that onto our month in NZ.

NZ on the other hand lived up to my own expectations and I could quite happily have moved there. Nearly did. But that’s another story.

7 Likes

I’m not quite sure but it isn’t the Euros! :hear_no_evil:

Women’s cup final. C’mon England :england:

Off to watch Top Gun later! :airplane:

Hope match doesn’t go to penalties - we’ll miss it! Bruising first half :face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

It’s quite tense!

wohoo!

1 Like

Grr watching the tri relay on catchup 2/3 of the way through it ends and the finish isn’t available on player yet!

Ruh oh

Damn lol

It can only go to penalties - it’s Germany England

:see_no_evil:

yes!!!

1 Like

Brilliant!

Great game - real nailbiter

1 Like

Best interview ever :rofl:

2 Likes

Missed it!

At cinema watching Top Gun

Perfect seats in the middle, but sat next to some fat punter chomping his way through a massive pot of popcorn, shaking it at regular intervals just to check there was still some in the bottom

The red mist descended after about ten minutes. Incessant noise to my right of chomping. I hadn’t waited over a month, nor paid for this experience!!

I asked him, ‘did you not have your dinner before you came out’

He replied, ‘yer what pal’

‘Did you not have your dinner before you came out?’

Then i hopped into row in front. They left about 30 mins later - think they ran out of food :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Forgot to say I absolutely loved it. The flying scenes were insane. Pure entertainment from start to finish, though with those opening credits for a few seconds I did panic and think we’d gone to watch the original

The Jenifer Connolly character possibly a bit extemporaneous but that’s nit picking

4 Likes

Got the new batman on DVD

… a bit uninvested having had a few beers…

Bored now. Lost interest ages ago.

A few nice moments in a boring soup of griminess

1 Like

The Bureau of Magical Things.

We’ve moved on from Mermaids to Fairies and Elves! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Been watching high fidelity on Disney, it’s a female lead version with Zoe Kravitz.

It’s watchable but I preferred the film with John Cusack

2 Likes

Is that the Nick Hornby book?