Yes or No

I think it’s offal

… Hay, I tried that one earlier… ok it is a bit crop

I’m tired guys, I’ll have to bale.

Good night.

Sorry to interrupt the pun run, but just before I head out into the garden this morning.

Here is a photo of my oldest ‘working hat’ that I took yesterday.

Complete with a section of old T-Shirt cut up to provide shade for my neck.

So @fatbuddha can look forward to over 20 years enjoyment from his new hat. :wink:

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from A place for random, light hearted nonsense:

Now we’ve definitely found what this thread is for:

No.

6 Likes

Realised posted in wrong thread

2 Likes

No

1 Like

Very much no.

1 Like

Is there a legit reason to cull these beautiful creatures? Even so, the cunt is glorifying the act & possibly hiding a tiny erection.

It’s a no from me.

5 Likes

Thinking you’re not going to get any yes-s
No from me too.- Not so many degrees of difference to instagramming the steak you’re about to eat . But the difference is important.

1 Like

Strong no.

Fuck him

2 Likes

To ‘Cull’ is a legitimate act, to manage the ecosystem.

This loser is trophy hunting. It’s only a sport if the opposition can ‘fight back’. He probably claims he was in the SAS with Henno Garvey too. @toby_Hole_in_the_leg should feed him to the animal rights groups, no pun intended.

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea. Certainly can send images to an animal rights place. Wouldn’t do much good. It’s Pakistan. Plus they’d prob get a hit taken out on me. He’s almost royalty that guy.

I was wondering why he needed a silencer, playing at being an assassin?

1 Like

Land managers call them moderators (I used to work with an ex-Army guy who was a land manager); you still get a ‘crack’ sound from them. The purpose is to disperse and dampen the sound so you cannot tell which direction it came from.

‘Silenced’ (correct = ‘suppressed’) military weapons still make a cracking sound; but the aim is to slow the round down to sub-sonic; which is what causes so much noise. These weapons are obviously used at short range, unlike above.

1 Like

TBH I thought you were Henno Garvey

Same hairstyle, slimmer waist.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of hunting for sport, but you’d at least get some decent steaks from that. .If you go on a safari trip, you quickly come to see any sort of antelope as food for the more interesting predators. It would definitely be a “no” if he was photographing himself with a big cat or and elephant or something endangered. For something more common like a deer or antelope I’m a bit more “meh”.

One of my (very posh) colleague’s husband is very much into hunting, but she doesn’t tend to mention it much because of the type of reactions on here. She started blurring the background on her video calls after someone commented on the animal trophies on the wall behind her :open_mouth:. Her husband was due to go on a trip to hunt bears in (I think) Romania a few years ago, but they made it illegal just before he was due to go. I’m pretty sure he’s shot lions and the like on their trips to Africa.

I think if you want to hunt predators like big cats or bears you should only be allowed to use a knife. That would even things up a bit :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You can still hunt bears in Romania with the right licence. Just make sure you shoot the right one :roll_eyes:

It’s a hugely philosophical discussion in some respects; given many of us eat farmed meat.

As alluded to in the past; Fox Hunting is a divisive subject around these parts.

1 Like