Yes or No

I think there’s a big difference between humanely killing a pest with a gun and chasing it across the countryside to the point of exhaustion with a pack of dogs for sport.

Foxes are a very common sight around us and a bit of a nuisance, but I don’t think anyone is calling to have them culled.

1 Like

Matt Hancock -

:musical_note: should he stay or should he now go … de nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh ne ‘ Ow! ‘ should he stay or should he go noww… if he doesn’t there will be trouble… etc etc :musical_note:

2 Likes

I’m sure they will claim they were in a work ‘Bubble’.

1 Like

She’s an NED working 15-20 days per year - that’s stretching the work bubble a bit far :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Personally I think the whole lot should go and be replaced by the likes of Ken Clark, Rory what’s his name 007, and Dominic Grieve?

But guess what they are ones who went.

1 Like

Masterchef or the Grt British bake off

1 Like

Stare at the wall in silence.

4 Likes

Scollops

1 Like

:-1::-1:

1 Like

The fat’s not fully rendered down

1 Like

‘It’s so joyous I almost want to take a photo of it and get it made into wallpaper’ go on then love

Wonder what the judges would think of this

5 Likes

They will always be a battered slice of potato from the chip shop to me.

No

Semi naked on instagram, why such a prude?

3 Likes

Shocker, that.

Looks Jackson Pollock-esk with his dirty mirror.

Can I take some 40g energy gels in my hand luggage on a plane? (Malaga Marathon this weekend)

Maybe I should rephrase that

Could you just put them in a plastic bag on a tray at security, like you would with toothpaste or summut?

Worse case it gets confiscated but I can’t see the problem personally. Less than 100mls in original unopened packaging isn’t it?

2 Likes

They would wonder why you’re eating off a 3 year old’s plate :sweat_smile:

Yes, but remember only enough that they fit in the 1l bag, so it depends how many you need.

1 Like

Boris is on the way out?

Yes or No?

News today saying more Tory mps saying all talk and no trousers etc etc… scandal after scandal recently and cynically selecting folk to take the fall. Presumably once polls show tory’s will lose next election he’ll be chucked