Your Forum needs YOU!

I’ve stuck some money in the meter this morning. Thanks to all those that keep the good ship TriTalk afloat. Much appreciated

6 Likes

First time using PayPal for many years, would appreciate if @Hammerer could confirm its done. Good funding drive, looks like this should be a nice kitty for quite a while hopefully.

2 Likes

Bit late on my pledge. Our house is in disarray with the decorating. Need to find my secure card, then it will be done, promise. ( real promise, not the Koalafish variety :wink:)

4 Likes

Once this funding drive is complete can we mandate a picture of @Hammerer to be uploaded, holding a (fake) MASSIVE cheque! :joy:

5 Likes

I’m already packing up and moving to my volcanic island :rofl:

Yep cheers Chris all done

Waiting for the race announcement :rofl:

1 Like

Couldn’t find my secure card in the current chaos ( which is a worry but I’m sure it’s ‘in a safe place’!) so bunged in a months worth via the PP link. :+1:

4 Likes

@Jorgan funding drive has done well. Thanks all. We have about a years funding now, still not quite enough for a 70.3 entry :rofl: My CC is safe for a while though :smiley:

11 Likes

YAY!!!

Well done everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool.

Let us know when the next drive is reqd. Many thanks for all you do @Hammerer

2 Likes

Get another 6mths worth and you might just cover the Active fees. :smile:

1 Like

Few more quid and we can get the oak panelling replaced in the L3 members area.

6 Likes

guys - i’m out of the UK at the mo but will bung a few bob in next week when back. can this post be pinned to remind me ta.

3 Likes

have just stuck a few quid in the pot… worth every penny!

3 Likes

Jesus tonight
Just wasted 30 mins of my life trying to give money out of PayPal …?!

Got nowhere fast to be honest …?!

Not a charity
Not friends and family
Not a request for payment
Not eBay …

Done it…!?

Hurray !!

5 Likes

Happy to pay something but do not have paypal; is there a direct bank a/c/sort code that I can send to (DM if so). Thanks.

Yes that’s we’re I ended up …

Click on the link in Jorgan’s original post.

I managed to pay with PayPal in the end, but it can be done with a card.

Just had a message from Dr Dre’s friend Samuel Yapi who would like to transfer a large wodge of cash your way if you just send him your bank details :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes