Your Forum needs YOU!

Postal orders

1 Like

Recorded delivery
Pound notes …!

I’m in the dark ages tech wise!

Love this forum and I’ll be chipping in… one way or another…!

2 Likes

I’m more than happy to stump up for this joint. There are a couple of forums I frequent and this by far the most civil and respectful place (with the 1 exception :wink:). No stupid arguments, everyone has respect for each other, bit of light banter which is good.

3 Likes

Donated…not much because I’m skint paying the physio’s mortgage every month.

3 Likes

I just used your details CB from the last time. It told me there was zero fee. So who knows…
That’s from PF.

1 Like

Gifts are ok so that’s why, it’s just that link I set up above for monthly or CC payments that charges. I suppose they need to earn somehow

1 Like

That’s quite the campaign there @Hammerer. Boris and his cronies could do with your help at the next election.

2 Likes

Totally agree with this, a lot of people left the TT forum due to a few vitriolic posters who just didn’t seem to accept other people’s opinions.

Although I appreciate its not as busy as it used to be. We are probably a very similar demographic, see the >50 thread :roll_eyes:, I know there’s a few people that might get upset by that, sorry GB & Poet :rofl:

4 Likes

There’s a few more frequent posting young uns (of which I’m probs the old man!) @stenard @Adam @Chriswim

4 Likes

It’s a shame there are not more females and novices here; I guess one issue is actually the anonymous nature of Forums, unlike FB etc.

1 Like

But, wot it being smaller there is a better chance that people may actually meet up in real life. And, God forbid, genuinely get along! :joy:

1 Like

Only by a few months! :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah, sorry to all the other youngsters :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve actually met a few and they were nice people :+1:

I saw you cheering through a crowd as I was running the London mara a few years ago @jeffb! That was as close as we’ve got! :joy:

1 Like

Jeff and I have had two dinner dates and beers with Matt. Plus I had a burger with Matt. Met Poet and Wheezy too earlier in year, and tuckngo on the bike in Hamburg!

2 Likes

My only other one is I met @chickenboy at that same London mara. Bloody lovely bloke I must admit.

2 Likes

I’ve met a few. La marquise, Carlito, Lee (something or other), Dr Dre, Timmy. There was a group pic at the first Outlaw IIRC.

Technically< I was in the same race as GB once but he was using a watch and I was using a calendar. :smile:

1 Like

Will get my arse in gear and sort out a donation over the weekend. Potentially happy to try to sort out a TT Tri suit too. Wifey is a graphic designer so is pretty handy at that photoshop stuff.

1 Like

haha, i love you too. its a tritalk bromance. if Cilla was on this forum she’d be asking if she could by a new hat.

@Hammerer : money dropped in the tritalk paypal pot, cheers fella

2 Likes