Your pre-race dramas

Is there a Cannondale dealer near you? They may be able to order a fork. I had to get a new seat post for my Speed Concept about 10 days out from Frankfurt; the local Trek dealer was able to get me one for the gen 1 frame, with 2 days to spare before I travelled out! The wheel is straightforward enough to replace.

I would call the distributor, or check their dealer network :crossed_fingers:
http://www.cyclingsportsgroup.co.uk/

Krispy, I’ve an old canny slice that’s retired permanently to my turbo trainer. It’s a long shot, but I’d be happy to take out the front fork and post it to you for your race if it helps. Let me know if that works :+1:

8 Likes

I did exactly this last year at my first tri in 3 years, a sprint in Haslemere, last year

I was a bit confused for a brief moment as i hopped on. A bit of swearing from me and silenced guffors from the marshals later i was up and cyling. The kids still take the p@is

Same stretch of river, albeit weather has not helped recently.

She still has one head, so presume it’s not near Oldbury-on-Severn Power Station.

1 Like

Much further up than that, I’m in Worcester. She got ill in Gloucester but it normally takes 24/48 hours to kick in so all seems to add up.