Zwift Team Time Trial

ha im doing small wu for this. did a big one for koa, but less time on bike this eve the better lol

whats your start time

Sitting waiting.

What time are we off?

Found it.

18:11

go

Good luck!

Enjoy. :face_vomiting:

Anyone know how they’re getting on?

Well that was…fun

Not sure where I was supposed to be listening/watching for the go.
Just saw Matt pedal off and it took me most of Lower Thames Street/Embankment to catch up lol

2 Likes

As for the team result…well we were’t last in our category…

We’ll call that a learning ride haha, I think all but funkster set off before the bell. I thought you could pedal in the menu screen but apparently not. Felt like we had a good rhythm when we got going so definitely some potential.

1 Like

Nice numbers. Well done! Did you stay in with that output?

We need to line up a B team next week for those of us who hawk a lung up if they spend too much time significantly above 4w/kg.

Anyone?

1 Like

Pretty much.
You can see there’s no surges, so I was getting left behind on anything vaguely uphill, but then just grind back.
Much like my real life riding :rofl:

Yep count me in

Erm, sorry but I cocked it up :frowning_face: the Wattbike rolled off the minute the gun went despite the screen being paused so I basically freewheeled for about 9 minutes until the others started.

When we grouped up about 3k it was fun after that, I had a 20 period with 310AP.

Would have another go if I can work out how to stop the Wattbike rolling, I’ve extended the sleep timeout.

what time you do? i had a dropout 150m from finish line. unbelievable. took me 4min to get working again. luckily 4 of our 7 finished.

It’s given us 54:16 but I’ve no idea whose start that is off, I think Matt was 47 or something on Strava.

Bad news about the dropout right near the end.

That was a learning experience, but great fun. @funkster put in the most power, trying to get back on the group after the start… however 90% time we worked really well together.

Jeff, Brett and I all used Discourse to chat, and it worked really well. Really fun to communicate on ride. Would recommend that all riders in future can chat while riding

The start didn’t go well. You do move off even when in Menu and screen says paused. I think that it is best not to pedal.

Definitely do this again. A bigger group would be much better. When a group of 4 passed us it was ridiculously easy to stay with them, we had to drop power well below 200w to let them get away.

I also liked the whole aspect of working with a team, rather than just pushing big numbers… ultimately we were all pushing close to 300w, so everyone was working

Sounds good

How does this work timing-wise though? I’m still poking gloves in people at 6pm most Thursdays

1 Like