Zwift Team Time Trial

Our time would have been 45:14 which would have put us 3rd in Cat C… unfortunately some of our team crossed line 9 mins early. However his error didn’t detract from the fun

2 Likes

Never used it before, so was in the text section, not the voice chat.

Although I was blasting out some Sub Focus for the duration

1 Like

LOVE Sub Focus.

Currently blasting RTJ4 out though, and planning to have that on LOUD during a turbo tomorrow

It was @jeffb everyone. It was Jeff.

4 Likes

Haha, I’ve already fessed up and hung my head in shame :neutral_face:

I’m blaming the Wattbike :grimacing:

2 Likes

:wink: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

As we had 4 riders and only 3 results needed, I think that @jeffb may not have been alone :thinking:

yeh think only PAIRing screen/menu is safe haven to pedal without moving. best to stop pedalling 30sec before banner drops and keep still.

great time!

we did 42:25. think we started with 7. one messed up start,another dropped. i wad just starting the finish sprint when the bluetooth went. ground to halt with finish line just ahead. u real.
getting v frustrating lately. hrm and cadence connected so i know its issue between smart trainer and PC. looked at list of possibilities.
can be fine for a week or two, then get a cluster dropouts over a few days.

Been a fan since his early releases.
DJ-ed with him once in Southend

Was listening to his essential mix from a few years back.

Bottom line for me was that I’d did 45 minutes at 93% of FTP (even with about 45 seconds around 220w trying to let a group go)

No way I’d have done that as a session under my own motivation

6 Likes

Potential times

What are preferred times?

Whats the significance of the highlighted times?

No idea, however, I think you need to finish in a certain position to be able to join Premier League

Sorry to be thick - what are the zones 1 -8?

7pm or later works for me on a Thursday

I think that Zones 1-8 just describe different start times

yes i was told this the other week. you need to finish in a certain position to be upgraded to premier league.

amazing how many people/teams are doing the wtrl!

a lot of people on there just do the wtrl every week and nothing else on zwift. its there weekly indoor session :wink: