2022 Weigh-in Thread

I can’t bring myself to get on the scales at the mo, I know i’m not huge but i’m waaay bigger than I want to be but I can’t seem to shake the endless cycle of eating well for a few days, then bingeing garbage and saying fcuk it and eating crap for a bit then starting it all again…

8 Likes

I’m gonna jump on the scales tomorrow morning. See what damage this holiday has done. :grimacing:

8 Likes

Well that was positive. 1kg less than when I left! Maybe a tad dehydrated from riding home, but nothing major.

I’ll take that as a win.

11 Likes

After a week at an all-inclusive? That’s not normal.

5 Likes

Not at all. Despite me eating a lot, and drinking more than i would normally do.

Only explanation is hauling bags and children all day everyday!!

When you say hauling bags, were they full of sand by any chance? :wink:

7 Likes

I switched CTT club and now need a new club suit. A mate has moved away from the club and happens to have the nopinz kit he wants to move on. He’s an XS :sob: I reckon if I cut out beer for the next month and starve myself I might be able to use it.

2 Likes

Been really healthy all week - lentils, fruit no bread no alcohol. This evening meet up with the GF, burgers and beers, back to hers. Wine, cheese et al. Fuck this is annoying :laughing:

5 Likes

Talking about weigh ins -

Why does Eddie Hearn always stand in the middle of boxers during the weigh in - standing there like a plum, always alarmingly close?… never warmed to that character

Homeostasis

That’s helluva ride home though

3 Likes

He loves the lime light.

Loves a pound note even more, he’s actually a very very good businessman and a genuine fan, he’s a snake though.

He’s also very honest ( when it suits him)

1 Like

Having been trying and failing to lose any weight since Jan I stopped coming in here.

Last couple of weeks, training was patchy and I went on holiday and ate everything.

Now I’m back, a weigh in shows that I’ve lost 2kg in the last few weeks. I have no idea how but I’ll take it.

79.2kg

11 Likes

This appears not to have been correct, I now think that I used the scales on the landing carpet rather than on the bathroom tiles and they were flattering me by a kilo or so.

Ok so back to where I was last week, I am probably about an accurate 81Kg. Will see exactly where I am on Tuesday morning after a Bank Holiday with little training and hopefully not too much eating involved.

2 Likes

Well not everything, but I’m sure it still paints a picture:

7 Likes

You eat healthy !

1 Like

That would be really interesting- an honest food board of everything eaten in say a random 24h

2 Likes

Ha ha, not a great deal of green solids there…and too much liquid yellow…

2 Likes

Looks ALOT better than mine I can assure you.

1 Like

Height = 5’ 7” / 1.7m

01/05/22 – 13st 1.0lbs / 84.0 Kg – BF 28.0%

Month = Loss of 2.2lbs / 1.0kg

2022 Total = Loss of 6.8lbs / 3.1 kg

A good training month for me was offset by far too many social meals/drinks out.

My good intentions for 0% alcohol drinks at home were undone by a 500ml cider with 46g of sugar!
(See the Beer thread.)

Will try to put some more effort in this month to get back to under 13 stone.
(Where I was in mid-March before I went on a 4-day trip to Ireland for a wedding. :roll_eyes: )

Cheers, Paul. :slight_smile:

11 Likes