2022 Weigh-in Thread

87.0 this morning

1 Like

73.4 this morning. 1 week before Thames Path 100.

About 2kg above where I wanted to be. Mainly due to a bit of junk food and booze.

I shudder to think of the extra energy required to carry 2kg over 100 miles.

If I ever get into Western States I am going to have to take it much more seriously. An additional 2kg in that heat doesnā€™t bear thinking about.

11 Likes

86.6 this morning. Thatā€™s after a pizza, some Coke, half a bag a of nuts and a plate of veggies last night. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Lack of running in the last month has bumped me up a few kg :persevere:

And 89.6kg this morning FFS.

TBC at home later, but the gym scales show 79.xx prior to workout and in my gym kit. Thatā€™s stage 1 completed, getting below 80Kg.

5 Likes

13 stone on the nose.

Fat as butter, arms as big as your head !

4 Likes

How tall are you @Mungo2 ?

1 Like

171 cms

Not very.

The weight will be water from or rather coffee from from my 8th? Night shift on the bounce.

2 Likes

Same, Iā€™ve had two readings below 80kg. Next target is to see a 78.x!

3 Likes

Must getting pretty solid.

Iā€™m 185cms and youā€™ve got a few kilos on me now. Iā€™ve been around 79 kgs for a little while. Need to get tough on the shit Iā€™m consuming to lose 2/3 more I reckon

1 Like

Your tall.

Ideal race weight can be a black art at times, running itā€™s usually the lighter the better as long as your healthy.

Certainly much much stronger these days, but certainly no weā€™re near as fit/ fast.

You still on for IMUK?

1 Like

I sure am - 8 weeks to go.

Building up the long run by a few km each week. Need to get two / three century rides under my belt and a few long, easy OW swims but Iā€™m just about ticking along nicely.

Self imposed ban on fizzy drinks, crisps and chocolate now and will cut all booze (not that I drink much) from June.

6 Likes

No move. Doing really well in the week, not drinking, moving, eating good, Friday have lost weight, weekend comes and I fuck it all up

5 Likes

72.3kg this morning.

12,750 cals burned on the Thames Path = one week of eating like Pac-Man for a whole week with no weight increase whatsoever

7 Likes

Iā€™ve now seen some 78.xx Kg readings on the scales. Probably just about 79Kg now. Feeling lighter generally, and doing a hilly parkrun has certainly helped my strength/weight.

7 Likes
  1. 4kg!

Stopping now.

3 Likes

80.1kg

1 Like

136.7kg today. Above was a month ago so not good progress, it had crept back up again.

Dont feel like I am going to ruin it this weekend either so hopefully can get some mo and keep it coming down

11 Likes

87.00 for me this morning. However, Iā€™ve been on my own today and letā€™s just say that lunch has been ā€˜less than healthyā€™.

Mrs FP needs to come back soon, I canā€™t be trusted, clearly :smile:

5 Likes