2022 Weigh-in Thread

I’m down to 77 and probably at the point where if i want to drop more I’ll have to start getting seriously dedicated.

I can see some ribs, my belly aint too fat so I’m in a good spot

8 Likes

24days ago, before starting new job:

Yesterday:

85.9kg

:neutral_face:

6 Likes

That sounds like a meaningful change :+1:- was that a bud zero you were cradling on the beer thread yesterday? :man_detective:

1 Like

72.0 kg

Lowest this year so far

6 Likes

Well the reason for the face is that for all the worrying the last year about food and training it was all bullshit.

The routine of a permanent job, less training, lots of alcohol, and I lose a kilo a week. It’s ridiculous.

4 Likes

78.25Kg this morning. Slow and steady.

4 Likes

Height = 5’ 7” / 1.7m

Did my weigh in yesterday, as I was in a hotel last night (to pick up my daughter this morning).

Illness in May reduced my training & increased my sugar (Lemsip, lockets, etc. :roll_eyes:).

But at least I resisted my usual strong belief in the healing power of chocolate. :wink:

I even made a vat of slow cooked turkey stew to have some healthy stuff to aid my recovery.
(This was the ‘before’ shot, not the final cooked version.)

Anyway…

31/05/22 – 12st 8.0lbs / 79.8 Kg – BF 26.7%

Month = Loss of 7.0lbs / 3.2kg :astonished:

2022 Total = Loss of 13.8lbs / 6.3 kg :sunglasses:

Hopefully, I’ve now reached the virtuous circle of more training = better diet. <Touch Wood>

Also, just about hit my first 2022 target: Wedding in early June – 12st 7.9lbs / 79.8 kg

Although, I did put on 4lbs in 4 days at the last wedding I went to in March. :man_facepalming:

Cheers, Paul. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good work @Paul_L
Though why is your June goal 12st7.9lbs?
Surely under 12 and half (12st 6lbs 15oz)?

1 Like

@AndyG - Sorry, I cut off the end of the original target (see below).

So, I’d previously got down to 12st 8lbs, before piling it on again. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

79.9 kg
More cardio this week, diet still crap

4 Likes

I’m scared to look after a week at Mum’s! :smile:

1 Like

Still heading in the right direction, but slow as hell.

12 Likes

71.9 - the unexpected benefits of covid - at least one thing going right

7 Likes

A heavy weekend metaphorically and literally with a 1.5kg increase. Got what I deserved tbh with a no (proper) exercise, but lots of food and drink.

Can I be a bit more disciplined for the next 3 weeks? Unlikely! :joy:

4 Likes

86.4, that’s after eating a full english breakfast for dinner last night, shovelling god knows what down gob during the race.

4 Likes

A trip to your mum’s house!

1 Like

That would certainly replace lost calories in double quick time :grin:

My scales tell me this morning im 134kg. Lightest this year. 8kg lost so far. Just over 1kg per month is progress, but disappointing when there is so much to lose, but focus on the positives.

Belly is a good few cms smaller.

They also told me Im now 42 years old today. FML.

21 Likes

Keep going mate, 8kgs is 8kg you don’t have to lose in the future. :+1:

4 Likes

8kg is a lot. Great work! 10kg is a brim full watering can and that feels like a chunk of weight to be carrying around.

6 Likes