2022 Weigh-in Thread

Okay, post All Inclusive weight 75.3…

That’s not even a Kilo :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Every 1g of glycogen is stored with 3g of water, so then1kg of body mass gone could include 250g of glycogen and 750g of the associated water that it comes with, hence being 1kg lighter. Or of course you could’ve burnt no glycogen and therefore not used any - that’s pretty difficult running though.

So then it’s how much glycogen did you have, big possible ranges of course, but you’ve almost no chance of only having 250g, it’s typically around 500g for a 70kg person and training increases it, but of course you equally didn’t likely exhaust it.

3 Likes

0.7 kg difference between last night before bed (and I ate late) and first thing this morning. Surprised me! And no large deposits in between either.

2 Likes

77.7kg. -1.2kg

3 Likes

Snap!

4 Likes

76.5kg. -1.2kg

4 Likes

88.8. I’m a blimp :man_facepalming: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

That’s rapid loss, is it from diet, exercise, stress?

Very controlled eating and upped my mileage on the bike. And a bit of stress thrown in for good measure.

3 Likes

Good work, hopefully not too much stress :+1:

1 Like

77.1 this morning, certainly getting fitter, weight is really taking it’s time to come off though.

6 Likes

71.5 post holiday weigh in - chuffed with that

7 Likes

77.0kg. +0.5kg

Plateaued a bit and some big dinners. Hopefully will continue the overall downward trend next week.

5 Likes

88.5 today, uggh

3 Likes

Bad couple of weeks and I have plateaued. But at least I havent added any back on.

6 Likes

85.5kg

I usually gain 6-8kg over the next four months so my challenge is going to be to minimise that.

6 Likes

Height = 5’ 7” / 1.7m

01/09/22 - 12st 6.0lbs / 78.8 Kg – BF 25.4%

August Month = Gain of 0.6lbs / 0.3kg

I’ll take that as a positive, given the amount of work stress related snacking I’ve been doing.

Plus, my wife’s brother is over from Ireland & I’ve been drinking every day since Friday! :roll_eyes:

Hopefully, I will be able to do a bit better in September.

Cheers, Paul. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ergh, 81.4Kg this morning, having previously been hovering around 78Kg in the earlier part of the year.

1 Like

76.5 kg this morning, really surprised at how slowly I’m loosing weight I’ve basically been doing two one hour sessions a day for the last 2-3 weeks, watching my diet and crazy juice intake too.

I think fat Pom said that once he got past 50 something it became harder and a good few people agreed.

Anyway onwards

4 Likes

Right new month Im going for it big. No booze for a month, eat right, target of 6kg with a stretch of 8kg. 130kg this morning.

Training wise going to stick eith weight lifting (if my shoulder/ physio allows) and walking. Not up for running, not much interest in Zwift right now, and dont think I can swim with my shoulder like this. Could possibly do breaststroke but my stroke technique is so shit I cant swim fast enough for it to actually feel like training.

10 Likes