A place for random, light hearted nonsense

Still funny.

4 Likes

More from the Dorset Echo

Just a stab in the dark, but we’rer looking for a bookish, well groomed gent with a couple of rings?

11 Likes

Does make me think that if we were ever burgled by an on foot oppotunist they arent getting away with much.

Most expensive jewellery is on mine and my wife’s fingers. Mine aint coming off. Phones and tablats etc but all pin protected so useless. No cash.

Laptops are probably the only thing of value that are easy to carry.

Of course if its a pair of pros with a van they will get plenty of nice gear.

2 Likes

:joy: I love Effin Birds!

13 Likes

I don’t listen listen to other people’s but I still have a habit of leaving them when I call. :smile:

2 Likes

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/what-tyres-for-riding-with-a-parrot/

3 Likes

Is this the most OSS post ever? If only they could have added, so they look better in my selfie when I’m holding a cake.

14 Likes

Inside the inside pocket :grin:

2 Likes

OSS = On Some Shit?

1 Like

13 Likes

:smile:

Local guy I follow on Strava

What to ask if the reps enjoyed the run too, but probably don’t know him well enough

9 Likes

This is totally random. Ive never smoked, watching my gran die from throat cancer having smoked 60 a day was enough to put me off for life.

Anyway Ive alwyas really liked the smell of cigarettes being smoked. Still do, our neighbours smoke in the garden and im sitting here now and they are chain smoking a bunch and smells so good. Its never tempted me to try it though. Only thing ever tried was a couple of cigars when I went to cuba

Its just very odd.

5 Likes

That’s how they get ya :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, but they havent in 20 odd years yet!. The alcohol industry got me good and proper though.

3 Likes

I’m an ex-smoker (gave up nearly 40 years ago) and used to smoke a pack of Gitanes/Disque Bleu French fags a day. The smell is somewhat unique and even now if I smell someone smoking one, the temptation is there to light up another Gitanes.

Once an addict, always an addict I guess

2 Likes

I love the smell of pipe tobacco. My grandad used to smoke a pipe, takes me right back to being a little kid. He spent the last few years of his life with lungs shot to pieces though so I was never tempted to try

6 Likes

I used to smoke a pipe at times when I was a hippy student back in the day but can’t remember the last time I saw anyone smoking one.

4 Likes

New installation

Neon, 2022

:grin:

19 Likes

The irony being you could be bothered.

9 Likes