A place for random, light hearted nonsense

four candles :rofl:

5 Likes

some sort of saw or axe?

1 Like

Yeah, but manual labour when i just want a classic Neopoitan pizza.

3 Likes

The Rose West stand

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I remember when Man City surveyed fans to pick one of 4 former players to name their new stand after.

Of course the internet got hold of it to make Colin Bell the overwhelming winner ‘The Bell End’:rofl:

16 Likes

19 Likes

My kids are funny with their approach to things like money. Youngest it burns a hole in her pocket. Eldest likes to keep it and buys things after careful consideration.

They kept chugging through soft drinks and whenever I went to get one there was none left.

So wmI bought them each a box from Costco and said thats your monthly allowance. Eldest has carefully made hers last and half way through has about half left. Youngest has gone mad and has about 5 cans left.

9 Likes

The old ones are the best. Popprd up on a FB memory and still makes me smile.

16 Likes

I hate wasting food.

Due to diaries, I’m left with the below challenge this evening:

4 pints of milk
4 Yorkshire puddings
Some spinach
2 chicken breasts

Game on.

4 Likes

Poached chicken? Then reuse the milk into your cereal for breakfast :yum:

2 Likes

:face_vomiting:

Chicken Muesli. Yum.

4 Likes

Freeze the milk?

Shame the milk isnt cream as youd have most of a tuscan chicken receipe there.

Tapped out.

Chicken done.
Yorkshires done.
Milk a pint through.

1 Like

Stand by your beds this is really exciting. As you probably know I have a lot of home automation. There are “scenes” set on timers so 15 minutes after sunset the curtains close in the lounge and the wall lights go on.

But as summer slips away the time difference between sunset each day is accelerating. Currently we are losing almost 4 mins per day of day light and its growing each day.

Sure you will all sleep better tonight with this knowledge

15 Likes
5 Likes

Enjoyed the comment highlighting that you can’t run down the finish line with your kid but you can do that :rofl:

1 Like

Questioning porridge as a breakfast option is like failing that British test; hell they even had it as an option in Montenegro every morning.

3 Likes

That was remarkably similar to my proposal…
Remove the fireworks, crowds and assistance. Replace with baked on goose shit and extreme heat.
I also got massive cramps trying to do the one knee thing and despite 11 odd hours of rehearsing the spiel - don’t think I managed a coherent sentence!

5 Likes

Mrs S’s impatience (no she didn’t ask me) ensured that my proposal plan went nothing like I had in mind, oh well I guess it meant we were on the same page!

4 Likes