A place for random, light hearted nonsense

That’s depressing, not light hearted!

2 Likes

Me too. I’d planned what I thought was quite a cool way of asking, only to find the place where the deed was to be done was closed! :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

On Sunday in Maastricht I noticed a kid go down the finish line on a little scooter :joy: it’s probably on the live stream if it still exists!

Not sure if it was his dad he followed down or had sneaked on for a laugh or dare!

But I did see a few bemused and annoyed faces behind the finish line straight after :joy:

Edit: not sure if he got a T-shirt and medal :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, but eating Porridge as a breakfast option is likely failing an English test.

1 Like

Fry-up + lager?

Nah. Didn’t you see the Daily Star the other day?
Builders have “gone woke” :joy:

3 Likes

A good choice, and importantly not the Scottish choice.

1 Like

This is the bowl of porridge I had last week from a local cafe. Absolutely amazing! And a snip at £8:50. :grinning::man_facepalming:t2:

10 Likes

Woke!

2 Likes

Very, it had quinoa and oat milk.

5 Likes

Its only woke if the fools pronounce it Keeeenwaaaaaaaaah :rofl:

2 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/hohMXh9FYwI?feature=share

2 Likes

Are we playing proposal bingo (slash wnah wanging)?

Lapland, winter, lots of glow sticks. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is that a euphemism?

Rolled over in bed and said “Any reason we shouldn’t get married?” “Nope” came the answer.

Job done

Aaand - it’s 48 years ago today (this evening precisely) that me and Mrs FB met. Been married for 43 of them.

18 Likes

I must be woke, that’s how we pronounce in Asia

3 Likes

I proposed to Mrs FP on the shores of Lake Taupo. We hired a motorhome and part of our trip was scouting the course for IMNZ.

Beautiful evening with Mt Ruapehu in the background, over looking the lake and we were sat outside just after dinner with a drink.

Better than a swanky restaurant. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

In S.A. its pronouned Key nu ah or key no ah with the emphasis on 2nd to last vowel

Yeah, that won’t fly in Oz but then again, we say ‘greezy’ and ‘PROject’ :joy:

1 Like

Not sure if this is football or here but here won. :rofl:

11 Likes