Cotswold Classic / 113

Just popped up on Fakebook:

113 Events

30m ·

We have a few slots now available for this year’s race on the 20th Sept to backfill.
The race will be run at circa 60% the traditional capacity of 1,150, will have a rolling start and neutralised transition times in order to maximise social distancing and all registration will be done by post and briefing by video.
These are now available first come first served at www.entrycentral.com/cotswold113

Thanks Doug!!just entered. Woohoo, so 113 on the 20th and the gauntlet on 27th. That’ll be enough to uncoil my springs

7 Likes

Awesome @doug

Just got an entry in too.

Couldn’t get hold of the Mrs. Firmly going to be asking for forgiveness than permission :grimacing:

7 Likes

As well as Helvellyn!?!?!
I might need to get an entry in then :rofl:

ETA: I would deffo not get away with three events in six weeks :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Grrr, with some TT people in the mix, round 2 is now really tempting!

4 Likes

Get on it @stenard you know you want to!

2 Likes

Yep!! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Septembers looking way more fun now!!

Come on @stenard do it :muscle:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

What other event you got in the calendar @Poet?

Is it wrong that I’m seriously thinking about how fit I could get in a month?! :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

:eyes:

How hard can it be? you can join me breathing out of my arse on the run :slight_smile:

I’d still be swimming/drowning ! :joy:

I’ve swum 1k since November so I’ll race you to that too, I’d forgotten about the swim - oops!

2 Likes

Open 25TT next Saturday.
It’s not just an hour, is it?
It’s getting there, fannying on, waiting, more fannying, riding, cooling down, fannying on…definitely not waiting for club mates to go to the cafe for lunch :see_no_evil:

You know you wanna!!!
JFDI

1 Like

That’s just a training ride to get your bike setup / position dialled in.

Come on. Get yourself down the M6/5 again!

Turns out it’s my gf’s dad’s birthday weekend :unamused:

Sold out now anyway

I’m part disappointed and part relieved. I was actually getting stressed this evening trying to decide!

2 Likes

It’s not though, is it?
It’s close to 5 hours away from home for a one hour ride.

I’ve always got my wife’s perspective on now :+1:t3::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah. I was jesting.

Early start ftw. Doesn’t kill the rest of the day with your other half/ kids etc