Critique my position/bike/thighs

Matt,

You’ll be glad to know I’ve found your 5kg, let me know where to return it to :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Where your photo from this weekend?
Mr 3rd, 4th, 3rd Vet :wink:

Ended up 2nd Vet, 3rd Overall. No photos I’m afraid.

1 Like

long course set up…my back isn’t as flexible these days…

1 Like

About the best I have. This was 6 years back. I’m the one in blue, about to overtake!

drafting??

2 Likes

:joy: clearly I’ve moved wide for the overtake. I think that is the day a photo was taken of me leading a pack of about 20 up and down the DC. It was on the bridge triathlon website also

1 Like

But you appear to be smiling? Surely that’s just not cricket!!!

1 Like

Bike, wheels and helmet look good. Bonus points.

This photo is from Jun '17, and my arms are now a little higher (I’m the one at the back of the 3 riders, white helmet). But you can still see the difference between me and the two guys in front. Food for thought…

13455_Cots113_1_1

You are lowAF!!!
Them two are practically sat up…
…I can’t get that low, as the bottle skims the wheel another 5mm lower.
I could just buy one of those torpedo bottles?

I was going to post a photo of Steve Cummings at the local TT, in his full Dimension Data kit, but the photos have been removed.

I always smile on the bike, not the run though :wink:

1 Like

not the greatest of pics but we are limited at the local TTs. A better one should be available tonight after the district series TT.

2 Likes

That’s more like it :+1:

They’re actually not that different from most of the pics posted above!

I’m finding if I run with a run club and cycle with a TT club my performances are improving as I am forced to compete on their terms. I cannot face the thought of swimming with a masters group yet.

1 Like

I’ve swam with the Tri club a few times…really enjoyed it. They do an hour and cover 3.5-4km.
It’s so much easy doing 100s off 1:40 when you’re in a group/pace line.
But alas, I ran out of free goes and the membership fee is astronomical for the one time per week I can actually swim with them.

Running clubs are all too late and I’m buzzed when I get back and cannot sleep.

TTs are brilliant, but midweek evening “smash-fests” or weekend willy waving are not.

that’s a lot of swimming in 60 mins. Typical triathlon club :wink: The top squad at the Ojays only do about 3.5k in 90minutes and the performance squad I coach at CPT (national level juniors) we do about 3 - 3.5k in 90mins.

1 Like

Ok I’ll play.

2 Likes