Fitba chatter

yes, but he won’t come…

we basically have last year’s team…

that said, when we have a good pre season I get optimistic and we have a shocking season…when we have a poor pre season we tend to do well…

1 Like

yep

a shocker - what a waste of talent…

1 Like

I agree and as much as I love to see MU not being competitive I fear Rashford and Martial could end up the same.

1 Like

it’s certainly going to be an interesting year…

2 Likes

Lionesses into the Semis!

yep…

very much off the pace to start, but finished well…

Enjoyed watching that

Sweden/Belgium here we come

and off he goes to Forest for a year

1 Like

Interesting move for him and Forest. I really rate Steve Cooper and doubt he would put up with any prima donna/lack of application that fans accuse Lingard of on occassion. If he chooses to knuckle down and play, Cooper seems a good coach to do it for.

3 Likes

It’s a great signing…

I hear the hammers have resigned Carlton Cole…

1 Like

The problem might come from NFFCs reported 19k a week top earner and others being upset at someone earning 180k a week! Thats some gulf in earnings unless there are some big contracts on the table

Looks like West Ham are basically done deal for Scaramanga, although in traditional WHU style it could still be hikacked because his great Uncle was from Burnley or something

Scaramanga-goldengun-pistol

Oops wrong Scaramanga

4 Likes

Just read the story about Aguerd’s surgery and saw he was rehabilitating at Rush Green. A quick Google maps shows that WHU training ground is across the park from where my grandparents lived, which is where we spent our first year in England living.

1 Like

Training ground is a bit of a push, a bunch of portacabins and a patch of grass :rofl:

2 Likes

allotments…

2 Likes

My mum’s family aren’t into footy at all, or sport really. If they were I suspect my uncles would be WHU fans and pressed us to be as well. East Ham was only a few stops away on the District line. I hadn’t been around the area except to their house until my Grandad’s funeral in the noughties and was amazed how the area around Oxlow Lane had detriorated from when we were kids and walked to school past there. Where they lived, a couple of hundred metres from the park was unchagned really.

2 Likes

Well done England ladies - cracking result - second 2 goals = snorters

5 Likes

I watched it , that third goal was priceless :grin:

England vs Germany then!
We’re at a festival on Sunday but I assume it will be streaming somewhere :pray:

1 Like

It’s finally come home.

4 Likes