G B D U R O 2 1

Has she stopped? Or gone home?
Or still going?
Like I said above, looks like she was at the train station to me :man_shrugging:t4:

EDIT: She’s moved :partying_face:

Looks like @ed_m has gone for some corner shop refreshments or an ice cream at Anna’s :icecream::ice_cream:

Would like to have had a rundown of Ed’s kit; probably a bit too late to hassle him now!

I don’t do the Instafag thing, so won’t see all his ‘content’.

1 Like

Wind direction…

Could

Not

Be

Worse.

:worried:

Ho so? It’s very strong WNW, couldn’t be better could it?

They’re heading in a WNW direction you sadist :joy:

(edited sadist for masochist)

3 Likes

Fuck me I’m an idiot, im sat here thinking how brilliant it would be I’f the wind was WSW for the surf.

I’m literally looking at a flag blowing so hard onshore, we can’t open the balcony door. I’m very old :laughing:

3 Likes

Looks like Ed took a tumble last night (nothing serious) and smacked his bike up a bit. Rear mech issues. But seems to be fed, watered, fixed and ready to go again.

6 Likes

Yes just seen his insta story.

Proper breakfast that!

1 Like

I assume he’s sleeping under a tarp?

I guess so, yeah. He did post a pic of a sleeping arrangement he had, but i can’t remember what thread that was on. He looks absolutely knackered already (of course).

Can you repost the Insta to here for @Jorgan and I (and anyone else who CBB with socials)

Try this…

2 Likes

No good for me - I can’t connect.
I don’t have an Instagram

Cos you is oooold like @jorgan

5 Likes

Yeah, you used to be able to view links on Instagram; but now you have to sign-in. So that’s a no from me.

1 Like

Just thing of all the quality content you’re missing out on grandad!

Sell it it to me …

My insta is bang full of quality ‘content’.

I mean who doesn’t want to see pictures of my patty pans on the allotment. Or a video of my chickens.

:man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Screenshot from Ed’s story

What a view

12 Likes

How’s he going?