Garmin questions

I think also once you have something with more features you think you dont need, once you have it and start using it you will find some usefull

1 Like

because it’s f’in masive

Actually that’s wrong, sorry, I was thinking it was the 6X not the 6pro

1 Like

6S Pro for me, normal watch size.

1 Like

Massive watches are cool though, right? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s not Huge, you learn to live with it

Warning, WatchWanker content.

2 Likes

It’s the fancy pants shirt and jacket combo that’s catching me eye! :astonished:

8 Likes

I know - bet he’s got a fetching hat on too and some crocodile cowboy boots!!

7 Likes

it’s the inability to type any numbers over 3 or lots of punctuation that’s killing me.

But I agree if you’re normal adult male size, the non X versions are something you can learn to live with.

2 Likes

I’m deffo not. I have the wrists of a 7 year old girl.

2 Likes

Jeans and Primegreens, no hat. Sorry to disappoint.

1 Like

Pocket Square?

2 Likes

Not today, didn’t have a suitable one for that jacket.

2 Likes

With that watch band colour and shirt pattern, I’m imagining you’re probably sat there in a rather fetching cravat?

5 Likes

And a :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Some days I dress properly just to counterpoint how scruffy some of the engineers here are.

Today however I had a lot of teams calls with external orgs, hence I am at a desk wearing a jacket.

2 Likes

More worrying than all this sartorial elegance nonsense, was that photo taken at 10:01 or do you not have your watch set to 24h mode?

1 Like

01 10

13:10

And no it’s not set to 24hr mode

Speaking of 24hr mode, my 735xt seems to turn itself back to 12h mode every now and again (I think it might be when I charge it) for no apparent reason. Anyone else get that?

So like covid, a massive inconvenience then :laughing:

Just get the S.

1 Like

Yes although it seems to not have done it in the last 6 months or so.

1 Like