Guilty Pleasures

Thread for all things, more likely non-tri related but…

20 minute FTP Test.
Actually been looking forward to it all day, hate the ramp test but love just getting into a rhythm, waiting for the pain to come and holding on.

3 Likes

Closer magazine
Real Housewives of Cheshire
Rich House, Poor House
Police Interceptors
Can’t Pay, Take it Away
Homes Under The Hammer

2 Likes

Giggle box

Chris this is rather worrying mate!

Our Lips are Sealed …the Go Gos (Belinda Carlisle nuff said)
Don’t talk to me about Love…Altered Images (Claire Groggan oh yes)

Also Teenage Kicks but Fergal Sharkey doesn’t tick the box!

High Fantasy fiction novels - elves, and magic and shit. Been enjoying them a lot lately.

Spreadsheets. Like really getting stuck into a dataset at work. Shudder. What a weirdo!

Yup… i’m with you on the ramp test…they’re horrific, yet strangely appealling at the same time!

Other than that… face cream… :flushed:

1 Like

Breakfast reading was never the same after my old housemate cancelled her Cosmo subscription.

1 Like

Closer is more a soap opera of faux “celebs” with made up stories from their “friends”
It’s an awful magazine, but like Corrie or Eastenders, strangely addictive.

I also enjoy Grazia, but more that it purports to be feminist and for women one issue, then it’s playing coquettish and to stereotypes the next “Why You Need To Marty into Money” etc etc.

You need a bit of Take a Break action. MiL loves it.

1 Like

That’s too “real”
People sell their “stories”…the paper also smells weird that it’s printed on :see_no_evil:

I do supplement my “glossies” reading with various other normal magazines.

Mainly TV. I have a thing for a variety of American dramas. Been watching Grey’s Anatomy ever since it came out. Scary to think that will be entering 16 years!

Just been for a nice, muddy run. I’m wfh today. I just got paid. I can’t be bothered to make a sandwich.

Guilty pleasure time

10 Likes

Me. Well I like playing Fortnite. My daughter wanted to play it once and I thought I should check it out first. She has never played it, I’ve been hooked since.

I reckon Jorgan secretly listens to ABBA. Prove me wrong.

I like to think I’m a fairly cultured chap when it comes to films and viewing. But there is one film that I just can’t help watching 2 or 3 times a year.

Lake Placid. :blush:

2 Likes

I prefer Little Richard…you slack jawed faggot

4 Likes

Top Gun

Watching it again now. Must be my 300th viewing. Cant wait for Top Gun 2

6 Likes

That opening sequence. On surround sound. Loud. Yup!

2 Likes

Is there any need for TG2?

Yes there is a need. A need for speed.

What’s wrong with you?

3 Likes