Ironman Wales 2022

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Make your own!!!

1 Like

ha! where did you get that from?

I saved it from the internet to photos, then fiddled with the embed sizing to make it look right. I went with 25x18 pixels

3 Likes

:uk: :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Only Great Britain as no Northern Ireland (samsung phone) but shows wrong

We have this ne for @fatbuddha though :wink: :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

and those there @Symes @magnacarter and @goldenboots blokes… :wink:

3 Likes

shhhh :wink:

2 Likes

outed… damn

3 Likes

Eh?
You are wearing a PSOF kit in your avatar!

1 Like

oh yeah…

let me rephrase that…

outed… through my own sheer stupidity…

:joy:

1 Like

Stupidity of joining the pirates or stupidity of using that image? :wink:

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

I’ve got myself a 4 bed house in Saundersfoot for Saturday the 11th.

Quick google shows not much in Tenby - Not sure if that’s just because it’s over a year, and hotels/b&bs etc who are currently closed don’t even release rooms for over 12 months prior.

It was sensible money and free cancellation (not sure if the owners have realised its IM weekend)

most hotels have carried bookings over so already sold out. Two I have heard have actually gone under also, but were in trouble before this started.

Yes, saw plenty of posts on Wales IMJ about that

I got a text from the one place I’d booked a single room at, saying they’d rolled my booking to 2021 and to let them know if I wanted to retain the 2020 booking for a training weekend. Messaged them back and they said they could also do me a double room for my mum and her partner. So fingers crossed, I am sorted. Right on the start.

6 Likes

You mean the swim start mate? Just curious as to which hotel? I’ve stayed in the Fourcroft twice but prefer the Atlantic now.

Atlantic is where Im at, its a bit pricier but worth it. The single room so perfect to fly solo also and quite a bit cheaper

Atlantic does look good. Seems like you’ve got to be on it to get a room though