Nike Zoom Fly/Vaporfly 4 and NEXT% - The Thread

This was on the app I saw them.

Ā£161.96 for vapors 2 and fiver off to make it free delivery.

Will submit the birthday budget request later.

Iā€™m in a bit of trouble though as the Mrs just found last years gift still in the box on top of the bookshelf where I put it last year :grimacing:. Serves her right for not buying tri kit, eh? Even Iā€™m surprised I forgot about Prosecco and chocolates.

Keller have them for Ā£164.90 premium membership would drop that to Ā£148.41 including the membership Ā£156

4 Likes

Nike members sale so 29% off the Next %2

4 Likes

Tempo Next% in black available for Ā£89 on the Nike App, 50% off

7 Likes

FFS, just when I thought I had enough trainers. Heard good things about these so thatā€™s Ā£89 (less topcashback) spent :wink:

Odd how it shows as full price on main screen when searching and you then have to click through the different colourways to find the bargains.

3 Likes

Ta, donā€™t need them but bought some anyway to replace the flyknitā€™s

2 Likes

I should grab some to put in the stock really

2 Likes

Air zoom tempo next :man_shrugging:t2:

Feel a bit like the Alphaflyā€™s as Iā€™m about 2cm taller :joy:

5 Likes

I bought black and white for my son in next size up to his pegasus. He aint happy as he wore them to track tonight and swapped back after a lap as too big :rofl: erm yer thats the idea, im not buying same size as you have which wont fit by time you return to school :rofl:

2 Likes

You are an evil temptress

1 Like

Took mine for a spin at the track tonight. Itā€™s difficult to compare as the set was 5 x 600 with 4 minutes rest, and the 2 previous times Iā€™d done the set was with 3.5 mins rest, but I was 3.5 seconds quicker per rep on average.

So maybe it was just down to the rest, but they felt decent, but they are a bit squeaky! I canā€™t say Iā€™ve noticed the Alphas making the same noise.

2 Likes

@leahnp @mw22 and other elastic lace users

How do you get the tongue not to fold over on the Mext% when using elastic laces?

Mine all folds in and I can feel it on the top of my foot :sob:

(This isnā€™t an issue on Alphas or 4% due to no tongue!)

Donā€™t have any Nikes :person_shrugging:
My super (cheap) Reeboks tongue seems to be fine.

1 Like

When putting the shoe on I hold it on the corners of the tongue and pull it on. The tongue seems to sit ok doing it that way

1 Like

STREAKFLY BACK IN STOCK.

IN TURQUOISE TRIM :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I swear in another post you said you really didnā€™t like running in them?!

2 Likes

Ha ha ha - cos I bought an 11 as thatā€™s what they had in stock, so they rub the tops of my toes.
A bit of Vaseline, pair of thinner socks and itā€™ll be reet.

Have you learnt nothing dear @Sowler

This is Poet weā€™re talking about!

2 Likes

Itā€™s all about the colourways

2 Likes

:see_no_evil::joy::face_with_peeking_eye:

Try try try again :+1:t3: