2 Likes

Great stuff, well done.

You won your AG?

NOICE :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations TRO.

Result :muscle:

Any silverware to show?

Hey , just had a thought- how about a Tri talk trophy cabinet thread? To post pics of any trappings??

1 Like

More Woodware than silverwareā€¦

15 Likes

Back home. I enjoyed today. I knew the back end of the run would get tough because of where my runnjng is. I was initially disappointed with my time but actually itā€™s all down to thw way the last couple of years have gone with a stress fracture then a meniscus tear and struggling a bit last year.

Nice to meet @TROSaracen and he had a great race. @Toyota_Crown came bombing past me with just over a 1km to go.

Feck me I cocked up both transitions though. Ran to the bike mount only to find my shoes were still had the straps closed :rofl:. Took an age for T2. But good to be back at it.

9 Likes

Understated trophy, LOL

Looks the size of a floorboard :grinning::clap:

As I said to buzz, after so long thereā€™s going to be rustiness!

Well done though :+1:

2 Likes

Nice photo on @TROSaracen on the Facebook for Outlaw :+1:t3:

He looks well happyā€¦that he missed the memo about wearing the race t-shirt :joy:

3 Likes

Some rapid times today, M50 winner did 4:16!

6 Likes

Just remembered, a guy was running past transition and an official told him to take his headphones off as theyā€™re not allowed. He said he couldnā€™t take them off. She said he will be disqualified and he said he was on his 3rd lap and he wasnā€™t going to take them off and ran away. He had a number front and back on number belt. :person_facepalming::man_dancing:

11 Likes

Well done all.

Sub 5 at 55 is always going to be near the pointy end, brill bike split too.

2 Likes

Awesome results @TROSaracen

Anyone in for this in 2023?

It is six weeks before IMUK, but the same weekend as Southport, so I am currently undecidedā€¦

I love running around that lake as much as you do. I want at least one middle distance race next year and this is logistically a lot easier than either Cotswold race. Although theyā€™re good fun too.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Absolute masochists.

Need to see if @adam or @TROSaracen are entered first.

I want a dry race, where I donā€™t implode :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I definitely havenā€™t entered, Iā€™m definitely not defending my AG trophy, I havenā€™t booked Premier Inn Nottingham Southā€¦ā€¦ :wink:

9 Likes