they will be the ones from me where he blocked me so they don’t show up anymore, as they show him up as a liar where he claims he does 12 second 25’s … 30 of them off 10 seconds!
this is the point. Century rides. i would say lots, but certainly several. With runs off the bike.
Although there is not much info to go on…22 min 5k and 46 min 10 k only lead to a given marathon time IF you have done the training that underpins this…and, in IM, only IF you have a ‘managed’ bike split…
I would do something like if my athlete has a Thr Pace of 5min/km and I want to get him to run at target pace of 4:30 I would set 111% of ThP (i know that one as I used it recently). to be fair I usually set a range rather than a target anyway. Its a bit of a PITA though. I’d just like some more ways to configure and some adjustability.
wow what a douche, even on his personal profile! A Men’s Health article where it gave a bench press your own BW is a healthy target, he bangs on about how 99% of people cant do it, then goes on about how he never does 1RM but “At 185lbs my record is bench 185 21x” Oh so you are in the 1% of super males then , especially with your Z1 runs at 4:45min/mile pace and swimming easy broken 100’s at 48sec/100.
As said only if you don’t set up run power zones, its likely using a default that’s set up for your bike power or a random low value. If you are still using HR you need to change it to hrTSS
“Members may have completed an Ironman 70.3 to join the group as it shows you are also a genuine triathlete wanting genuine advice or support on the journey.”
Thats the fake ironman journey page, set up by a guy called Gordon Bell , banned from The IMJ for being a bit of a who also bought then ruined the awesome Rubicon Tri in 1 event
According to Dan , Raymundo is blocking a few people that have called him out, and deleting posts. I have a feeling his online persona is not good for business.
Was listening to Dan Plews on Wardies podcast today, night and day, sounds like a decent fella, and not even a pro yet far faster than many who are. An interesting honest chat, bit like the previous two with the guy who did La Loop