The survivor?
No, the course cutter
Ah. Of course. I remember now.
This thread has got legs ![]()
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/Ironman_Lake_Placid_in_Highschool_P8080315/
I’m not getting any more Raymondo spam; I assume he’s been black balled? For anyone who misses his humble disposition, he has a profile just for you.
a troll, surely…
just replied to him…
Certainly good coaches say and do the right thing at the right time. The problem with calling it intuition is that it is impossible to differentiate between seemingly instinctive behaviour and that of a developed repertoire. Both are forms of sub-consciously driven decision making and both appear to contribute to what we might term ‘coaching craft’.
Dr Coggan has once again been banned from a forum.
Foolishly, someone started a thread asking why…
![]()
I wasn’t trolling when I posted, but I half expected to be censured. The politics of forums…
“nice gentle coaxing way that they might deem acceptable and actually learn something from. You put all the effort in, and they put in none. Maybe they get all in a hissy fit because you’re telling them a truth they can’t understand”
Sounds like your “training” posts ![]()
People are thick. It happens.
What can I say?
![]()
I’ve not seen anything from him before, but now seen he’s popped up on the main IMJ page. 4.5 litre per hour of fluid as standard? Seriously?! That’s a 750ml bottle every 10 minutes.
Intersting, given you can actually absorb about 1lt an hour, will have a very full belly. Good job as if you were abrobing that youll end up in hosptial with hyponatremia
I saw that ?!
Very fast bike split and 277w av for 112 miles is impressive
He does sound a bit strange though?!
So you tempted me to have a look, thanks for that
.
Anyone who chooses him as their coach gets everything they deserve…what a walnut
.
He’s a coach ?
Lol
Is this the guy they ( hammer and ejc ) were on about ?
I believe so, I hope there’s not 2 of them
.
Raymondo’s post about drinking 4.5 bottles per hour is downright dangerous. May result in Hyponatremia
He is now spamming IMJ all the time
Who’s popped-up, Botelho?
He sounds like David Goggins; toxic male “f*** people” attitude (as in how they care about the opinions of others - DG said that) …followed by PLEASE LIKE & SUBSCRIBE.
Insecure people.
I couldnt find it, perhaps hes blocked a 3rd account of mine now ![]()
