Quality Slowtwitch/IMJ Threads

You should add TR ai to the title.

Lots of entertainment from the TR faithful and the haters… very entertaining.

"Nobody at TR had responded to these specific concerns ever and I’m tired of being ignored here.

The traditional FTP has a useful meaning for me, and all other platforms agree to within a few percent that it’s around 300 W for me currently. I don’t mind training with TR number 342 W instead, but this has so many major repercussions on how workouts have to be named and processed into other systems that still have the traditional FTP meaning."

1 Like

How did I foresee this would happen? :rofl: Enjoy.

3 Likes

Yeap, you were 100% correct.

You’ve got to admit its funny.

And none of this is important, boy and girls playing with toys, it is a very small part of what is important in life.

Health, loved ones, relationships.

1 Like

We might have to nominate our own thread on this subject in a minute

is slowtwitch still a thing?

Dropped in recently and it seemed almost unrecognisable

Judas.

5 Likes

didnt someone take it over thinking they could make a few quid? then realised how much grief it all is and turned it into a shop

2 Likes

Well, tritalk is still a thing, but not the same as 15 years ago. Is ST the same now that everyone in our generation is done with triathlons?

When Eric took it over, they tried to split out lots of different sub-forums (cycling, running etc) but all the traffic defaulted back to the Tri forum. That didn’t really land well.

It’s moderated to within an inch of its life and neither Eric nor Ryan take any negative feedback well at all. It’s a shambles really.

1 Like

Wasn’t DE exactly the same, very precious?

Just had a quick look to see what they were saying about the current political/cultural situation, but doesn’t seem to be any political chat? Too hot a potato?! Someone was chided for mentioning Trump in an Economy thread (seems sensitive), and told to stick to politics thread which I don’t see.

1 Like

The political chat is in their equivalent of Blackpool, you have to request access.

2 Likes

Very much so, yes. re the politics, that happens in The Lavender Room but one change they made was that you have to be a member to see that forum. I think they did it not to upset ‘ partners’ and hide it from view.

3 Likes

I’ll bet

1 Like

They split the Lavender Room into two parts - the politics free Coffee Shop and Politics is Life, you don’t just need to be a member, you need to request access to the politics forum.

1 Like

I havnt Turbo trained or used TR for a long time but im guessing theyve decided to fabricate a new ‘unique’ metric to make it difficult to move outside of their eco system?

1 Like

I’d love to see Coggan losing his sh!t over it; is he still banned from the slow twits

He is banned from TR.

2 Likes

Is there anywhere he isn’t banned from now?

to be fair he deserves it, but I make him right also in most of the arguments he got dragged into.

Do they vet your posting history first? Nothing to see here.

1 Like

Here!

Post his name three times, from different posters and…

Well nothing happens for a while, a few idiots make fools of themselves then eventually :collision:

1 Like