Rant rant rant

Fucking retaliatory feedback on Discogs from shit sellers - makes my fucking blood boil

The useless worthless little CUNT

2 Likes

9 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Aaaagaagahhaashahsh fuck wank shit cunt

:tooth: :tooth: :tooth:

4 Likes

Know how you feel :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
“Scalpers” bought the Rapha x Palace caps en masse via bots and they’re now going for >£150 on eBay and StockX :tired_face:

1 Like

Sun burn :fire:

5 Likes

The inconsistency of chillis. I make a chilli con carne to the same recipe I always have. I like a but of spice and heat but Im not one for intense heat.

But the chillis you get are all over the place. One time almost no heat, the next time it takes your head off

2 Likes

I found the same but you can replicate it in a more reliable way.

1 x desert spoon of brown sauce
1 x desert spoon of Dijon mustard
1 x desert spoon of Worcestershire sauce
1 x teaspoon of English mustard.

Then one or two low heat chillies and your usual paprika, mixed herbs, tomato puree etc and it’s good to go.

4 Likes

FFS I’ve just whacked the nerve in my elbow joint, full on bullseye.

Sharp stinging and burning agony :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It’s still weak :joy:

10 Likes

Websites with automated contact forms. What is the point? No one, ever, EVER, responds. I want to spend some money buying a product from your website, but I just want you to answer one, simple question before I spend quite a bit of money. I ‘reach out’ using your contact form. You don’t respond. So, I’ll delve into the bowels of your website to find a phone number.

10 Likes

PEOPLE SIGNING UP TO SERVICES WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS. SAID SERVICES (INCLUDING LIFE INSURANCE (INDIA), CREDIT CARD (US) AND NOW TELECOMS (US)) DON’T A) VALIDATE THE EMAIL ADDRESS OR B) OFFER ANY EASY FUNCTIONALITY TO REPORT THIS.

5 Likes

Thinking of getting a hire car in Montenegro, a bit of tourism on the local roads? WELL FCUKING DON’T; THE TRAFFIC IS RIDICULOUS. THAT’S A DAY OF OUR HOLIDAY WE WON’T GET BACK. Would have been quicker to kayak there FFS.

15 Likes

So - errr. Was there much of that resort left?… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Did it cost you a kidney to rent it as well

2 Likes

No thankfully. €50 for the day, but my, it was a dog of a car: Citroen C3 1.6 diesel automatic.

2 Likes

Love a car hire abroad. Drive like the locals, chaos - brilliant

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yer because cyclists killing people is a major issue in the UK.

You can tell the Tories are back to attracting the Northern Gammon vote with that sort of policy.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Think its 1 or 2 a year cyclists kill, many will be non fault as well (we’ve all had near misses with people not looking as they step out), car drivers kill thousands a year. I wonder how many peds have killed cyclists by walking out on them as well, bet stats arent much different to vice versa.
An idiot who maims or kills through dangerous acts deserves time, regardless of their mode of transport, but parity is needed. Surely the law should be death by dangerous road use or something.

2 Likes

It’s so irresponsible- you see this on twitter - some idiot ranting about cyclists causing mayhem. No mate I think you’ll find it’s cars that mostly cause the damage.

2 Likes