Tdf2020 SPOILER ALERT!

La course was decent today. Fantastic finish by Lizzie, almost looked like she’d mistimed it by a couple of seconds

1 Like

and crashed!

1 Like

WTF is Gaudu doing off the back? Knew he was marked for death when I decided to keep him.

1 Like

Pinot’s right hand man. Doesn’t bode well.

Good climbing race there, sadly i hadnt picked any of em

1 Like

No need for rim brakes for weight DB bikes are easily below UCI 6.9kg limit

That’s still not how the riders think.
Or most of them.
Look how many are still on 23-25mm tubulars.
Also, look at Alaphillipe’s wheel change yesterday.

Those Black Bianchi Bike’s look far better than the Celeste ones with the JV kit

Any chance these can hold the others off?

Just!!

1 Like

Great finish!

1 Like

HELL YEAH!!!

What a bloody win.
Love this guy

Just sayin’

4 Likes

Wow torn between France and Britain there, yelling at the TV becuase no one would just bloody go!

2 Likes

Still they even went for black to lose grams off the paint :grinning:

1 Like

Wow!!! Love this guy

Yeah, me too :heart_eyes::grimacing::wink:

1 Like

Yeah but shame everyone else had him too! Im 7th today despite holding the winner as captain!

We don’t all have him, some of us (ie me) have decided to avoid anybody Poet took so as to avoid these annoying situations where you all have the same riders.

Unfortunately the team I picked is apparently not as good!!

But Adam did me proud for 3rd place! Although he’s been bumped to 2nd following sprint…

3 Likes

Yeah - I assumed Asgreen/Pogacar instead of Yates would take a podium :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Haha yeah same.

1 Like

Is anyone else struggling to get to watch the highlights on ITV4? I wondered if it’s because I’m using a VPN, but other stuff on ITV Player seems to be working.

Worked for me on itv hub. So many bloody adverts however. I only wanted to skip to the interviews having watched the stage live. Easier to sky+ it and fast forward

1 Like