The 2019 weigh-in thread

Following St Polten, had 3 days rest, followed by big windsurfing event which involved lots of partying, eating and drinking. So it was with a sense of great trepidation that I stood on the scales again; very relieved to see that my weight remained stable at 71kg

69.7 kg
Yesterday.

Running has been soooo much easier recently.

Hit big volumes hours wise in May, hence the consistent 11 stone
My diet was crap as usual .

1 Like

WTF? You guys are all racing whippets. I feel like a fat old Bast***

I’m 95kg :rhinoceros:

1 Like

yeah, but they’re all about 5’6" :wink::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Maybe I should measure my height again as I might have grown a foot overnight :innocent:

I’ve been there, 95kg 4 years ago

1 Like

back up to 80kg, mainly due to working away (hotel breakfast, canteen lunch, out for dinner + drinks)
184cm, haven’t grown or shrunk, should try some yoga to gain a centimetre.

Same. Weight has spiked a bit with the various weekend events. Was up in the mid 75’s last week. Now down to 73, but it’s going to need a concerted effort to shed some weight before the Etape and Nice.

The trend post-VLM has not been pretty
Capture
(The solid line at the bottom would be 70kg)

1 Like

My metabolism has finally subsided, it’s gone 10am and I’ve not eaten since breakfast just before 7. Drove into work obvs!

Down to 67.5 kg. Luckily I guess with being ill this week I’m not eating loads despite not training. Just 1.5 kg to go for the Outlaw

I was really hungry when i got into work so arranged my first meeting to be in the cafe and treated myself to a nice bacon sarnie! :smile:

I could wait no longer; apple, banana & packet of Belvita biscuits consumed in short order.

Stuck at around 89-90kg, just like eating far too much…

Finally dropped a bit. 72.2kg. Doubt any more will come off before IMCH. will need to try to control my calorie intake with me being on holiday and hitting the taper at the same time.

I’ve been eating too much, but seemingly just about exercising enough. Plateauing on 73kg at the moment which i can deal with.

Hopefully will drop a few kgs by the end of the year when ‘A’ race trainig kicks in .

121kg really should lose some bit you know, cake and wine

2 Likes

Still 80kg…

Braved the scales myself today at the gym, 75kg so probably a little bit lighter but hardly race weight.

Jeff

Don’t worry, @jeffb - I’ve been to get my pre-race fodder. :heart_eyes_cat::facepunch:t6::boom:

1 Like

I’ve got some Haribo’s to eat in the car on the way to the 100 tomorrow!

Jeff