The Beer Thread

Is that a very well appointed car, or a plane?

Nobody minds the in flight trotter action then?

4 Likes

Has someone changed in to slippers on the plane? WTF?

Wait till you are at cruise altitude then open a door and throw that fuck knuckle out.

5 Likes

Yep, she whipped her slippers out quite early on in the flight then proceeded to play solitaire on the screen.

Dreamliner is quite a nice plane even in economy. We’ll see if I’m still saying that when I land after the night flight back.

2 Likes

…And if those aren’t pajama bottoms they are the lamest trousers.

1 Like

She was about 65 and apparently more concerned with comfort than satorial elegance. I steer away from the over 50s thread but maybe…

4 Likes

:flushed:

I refer the honourable gentleman to iwaters previous comments.

1 Like

I seem to be buying Leffe Brune quite a bit at the moment.

3 Likes

Nike trainers.
Sliders
Over 50

There’s at least one on here that fits that profile :grinning:

6 Likes

Really nice. :+1:t3: :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Forgot the beer

1 Like

Bought 4 of these as well for £6 at Tescoes. Decent enough.

5 Likes

Yes, had that before, hit the spot!

1 Like

I posted that last week.

Named after the A523 Macclesfield to Manchester road :joy::clap:t3::beers:

1 Like

Just back from a weekend-long A303 road trip

2 of these boys to settle my nerves. Love this stuff but have to sneak it in myself from Sainsbury’s, Mrs FT doesn’t completely understand the nuances of beer when she does the online shop.

Dunno why the can looks orange، it’s definitely pink IRL

8 Likes

Don’t have six of them the night before a 100km TT ride at 237W :nauseated_face::joy::see_no_evil:

That’s all I’m saying, bruh.

2 Likes

For one day only, Greene King Local Pubs will be offering customers a royally tempting deal across nominated sites to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Her Majesty’s royal coronation.

Anyone visiting a Greene King Local Pub or a Flaming Grill site on Monday 30th May will be able to claim a pint of Greene King’s IPA for free by using the secret code word ‘1952’ at the bar.

6 Likes

Bit disappointed this is “Mad Squirrel” and not the Commonwealth Games 2002 mascot “Mad Ferret” (say it in the Mancunian accent…)

Despite that, it’s a decent enough beer :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Got a lovely colour to it

Very nice indeed - courtesy of my brother in law

7 Likes