Training - What Training?!

Think 20 minutes is my longest on a treadmill, and that was torture

2 Likes

I think I’ve maxed out at 30 minutes. That was three years ago. Haven’t stepped on a treadmill since!

3 Likes

Back on TT1 one winter there was that 30 minute treadmill challenge. Happy days. Can’t remember what I managed, but can clearly recall the soundtrack I smashed it out to: Scissor sisters, Lady Gaga, Killers, Madonna. Ttowel was top of the leaderboard with about 9400m or something. At 1% obv.

5 Likes

Crazy maybe but it sounds like you haven’t heard of the CHRISTMAS TREADMILL 1KM PB!

No, I’m sure you have, and it’s just me being silly.

3 Likes

2h30 I think for me.

The first time you discover treadmills have an auto time cut off, you won’t forget it.

4 Likes

Wet windy muddy . There’s a Parkrun in there somewhere

15 Likes

Nice FP :+1:
Haven’t done really any sport for a week, but got motivated again yesterday and went for a 5km trail run in the rain. Went for another 5km run today, did some back exercises and core afterwards which included a plank. Climbing later :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks Anna, it was proper miserable. Just had a shower, have a hot cuppa and a sandwich big enough to choke an elephant :rofl:

4 Likes

A doorstep sandwich…haven’t used that phrase in years :rofl:

2 Likes

More like a portcullis stopper today :smile:

Well done on getting back into it. It’s definitely hard this time of year.

3 Likes

50mins easy on the trainer, got bored. Stopped.

Edit

Hours and hours later finished it off. Still didn’t enjoy it. :frowning: been down all day since my mrs had a go at me for load Christmas music :sob:

:musical_note:It’s beginning to look…:musical_note:

8 Likes

30 minute spin class. Thats ya lot.

6 Likes

Replenished the battery on my Powertap pedal and re-connected it to the Zumo.

Cant find my HRM strap anywhere.

Looking at maybe six hours if I Wake Up early tomorrow. Disrupted work pattern means lost swims.

I haven’t run for two weeks now I think.

Next week has four parties…

M: Swim, work, drink
T: hard bike, work
W: work, mod bike, heavy drink
T: swim, work, drink
F: mod bike, work
S: long bike, blow-the-doors-off drink
S: easy bike, wife-detonates/divorce/suicide
M: barbell work

Sigh

5 Likes

50 minute run

Really couldn’t be arsed on this dank evening, but necessary.

Legs beginning to return to normal.

11 Likes

Just over 7 hours again this week, the majority cycling due to not running. Only a parkrun but I’m back on with the strength work and massage etc.

3 swim sessions to keep things ticking over and the weights on top which I don’t really keep track of but barely an hour over the week I think.

Next week is going to be hit & miss due to some work upgrades and a shutdown next weekend but hopefully still get around 7 hours again.

9 Likes

A big fat zero - still feeling ropey

Hopefully better next week

Hopefully better weather next week

6 Likes

Hope you feel better soon mate.

3 Likes

Get well soon @tunster :four_leaf_clover:
6km trail run this morning for me and climbing this evening, even had a drink at the bar afterwards :beers:

3 Likes

14 hours this week
Long bike
Boxing
2 x spin class
2 k swim with surprising speed ( no idea)
3 x hyrox type circuits all with much faster running 5 min per km or faster.

Today was all 8 stations back to back with no runs!
Trying to keep up with 100 kg training partners was ā€œ interesting ā€œ
A good week.

7 Likes

Shocking news - I didn’t.

4hrs 45

5 Likes