Open your cake hole to catch the money shot. Nothing gets wasted.
13hrs last week
6 days running and 58km, been a while since Iâve got that much in.
Might have not to not run today as nursing this achiles tendon issue back slowly. Smidge notchy this morning but I think itâll clear by lunch time.
Gonna try and take some 200kg/150kg sleds for a whirl later and see how much work Iâve got to do for June!
Those 32 kilo KBâs are nasty, heaviest sled I pushed was 165,âŚ. 200.! get low and 5 ms at a time apparently ?
At least you already have the right trainers.
Another 12 hours last week.
Having an easier week this week.
Fewer efforts in the pool today, but still 3800m
Can confirm, 200kg sled is 'kin heavy! Yeah not much chance Iâll be doing those in a onner! Unless I make some decent gains by June!
9 mile run
![]()
Blue sky and sunny but bloody cold Feb wind, although first signs of spring ahead appearing. Had an urge to jump on bike for first time in ages
![]()
45 minute spin class. Long intervals. Legs in bits.
Am
hyrox type circuits with emphasis on strength work
Pm
A more tri friendly work out !
1 min @ 12 kph
1 min @ 14 kph x30.
Av hr for the hour was 149 so hopefully more speed to come
Last week was busy, I managed a paltry 2 hrs 37 mins training.
Today I did 2 hrs 40 mins of training.
![]()
Iâm considering new running routes
![]()
![]()
9.2km run.
39:58. 163m elevation.
Managed to shuffle stuff about and get out with the boys for their regular Monday night run last night. Really glad I did. Was a beautiful night - proper clear sky, loads of stars, tiny little crescent moon. Cold but reasonably still. (minging here today with relentless wind and rain).
Was surprised at how ridiculously waterlogged the ground was though. All the weekendâs rain is just sat there still. Within 3 km we had to run through a 1ft deep 30ft puddle - wtaer was so cold. But then the trails were all muddy and slippy. Brilliant fun. I do love winter trail running for that reason!
Easy pace run, just under a half mara but with 650+ elevation. Good group of 7 of us out as well which makes rhe time just disappear as youâre just chatting away.
Nice sunny Scottish (?!?!?!) 37 miler on the road bike, 3400ft ascent. Whoâd have thought this was possible in February, mind you, there was ice on the road on one of the climbs right at the beginning, brown bib leggings time. A very steady 3h25m, nice to get something like that in, inbetween the snow wind and rain. Snow still on the ground in many areas. Views and scenery in the sunshine, stunning.
I got there yayyy, 60 today ![]()
Just done a 1.5 mile swim, next a bike then a fell run.
Now 6 Pain Au Chocolate!
Will keep you informed of progress (of croissants/heart attack [delete as appropriate]) ![]()
Congratulations !
Itâs only a number!!
Have at it !!!
Erm, arenât you supposed to be running 60k like bongoâs example ![]()
Happy Birthday ![]()
Welcome to the exclusive club @Clive , have a good one
Hah! I havenât got all day yâknow, I need valuable drinking and eating time ![]()
Happy birthday buddy!
![]()
Sounds like an awesome day!
After a 2.25 hour drenching on the MTB Mr Lazy whispered in my ear âhey you, this is enough, you donât have to be a martyrâ and so that was it. A nice AM swim followed by MTB. No run today.