Training - What Training?!

This. Done it on many a camping trip. Expect a spurt of wine in the face though.

1 Like

Open your cake hole to catch the money shot. Nothing gets wasted.

6 Likes

13hrs last week
6 days running and 58km, been a while since I’ve got that much in.
Might have not to not run today as nursing this achiles tendon issue back slowly. Smidge notchy this morning but I think it’ll clear by lunch time.
Gonna try and take some 200kg/150kg sleds for a whirl later and see how much work I’ve got to do for June!

11 Likes

Those 32 kilo KB”s are nasty, heaviest sled I pushed was 165,…. 200.! get low and 5 ms at a time apparently ?
At least you already have the right trainers.

3 Likes

Another 12 hours last week.

Having an easier week this week.

Fewer efforts in the pool today, but still 3800m

8 Likes

Can confirm, 200kg sled is 'kin heavy! Yeah not much chance I’ll be doing those in a onner! Unless I make some decent gains by June!

6 Likes

9 mile run :man_running: :dash:

Blue sky and sunny but bloody cold Feb wind, although first signs of spring ahead appearing. Had an urge to jump on bike for first time in ages

:fallen_leaf: :dash:

10 Likes

45 minute spin class. Long intervals. Legs in bits.

7 Likes

Am
hyrox type circuits with emphasis on strength work

Pm
A more tri friendly work out !
1 min @ 12 kph
1 min @ 14 kph x30.

Av hr for the hour was 149 so hopefully more speed to come

5 Likes

Last week was busy, I managed a paltry 2 hrs 37 mins training.

Today I did 2 hrs 40 mins of training.

:joy:

14 Likes

I’m considering new running routes

:world_map: :face_with_monocle:

:thinking:

2 Likes

9.2km run.

39:58. 163m elevation.

8 Likes

Managed to shuffle stuff about and get out with the boys for their regular Monday night run last night. Really glad I did. Was a beautiful night - proper clear sky, loads of stars, tiny little crescent moon. Cold but reasonably still. (minging here today with relentless wind and rain).

Was surprised at how ridiculously waterlogged the ground was though. All the weekend’s rain is just sat there still. Within 3 km we had to run through a 1ft deep 30ft puddle - wtaer was so cold. But then the trails were all muddy and slippy. Brilliant fun. I do love winter trail running for that reason!

Easy pace run, just under a half mara but with 650+ elevation. Good group of 7 of us out as well which makes rhe time just disappear as you’re just chatting away.

8 Likes

Nice sunny Scottish (?!?!?!) 37 miler on the road bike, 3400ft ascent. Who’d have thought this was possible in February, mind you, there was ice on the road on one of the climbs right at the beginning, brown bib leggings time. A very steady 3h25m, nice to get something like that in, inbetween the snow wind and rain. Snow still on the ground in many areas. Views and scenery in the sunshine, stunning.

10 Likes

I got there yayyy, 60 today :grinning:

Just done a 1.5 mile swim, next a bike then a fell run.

Now 6 Pain Au Chocolate!

Will keep you informed of progress (of croissants/heart attack [delete as appropriate]) :rofl:

23 Likes

Congratulations !
It’s only a number!!
Have at it !!!

3 Likes

Erm, aren’t you supposed to be running 60k like bongo’s example :joy:

Happy Birthday :birthday:

4 Likes

Welcome to the exclusive club @Clive , have a good one

2 Likes

Hah! I haven’t got all day y’know, I need valuable drinking and eating time :grin:

5 Likes

Happy birthday buddy! :birthday: :tada:

Sounds like an awesome day!

3 Likes