Training - What Training?!

I’d have expected double Bologna :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Double day.

Running first thing.

4 x 1.2k, resting 2 minutes.

Lunch, 30 minute spin class.

5 Likes

A good day today had after yesterdays training… Commute bike easy. 5km run easy. Then Zwift 1hr easy training. Now shower then sleep.

:robot:

7 Likes

That’s at least 10 times too much Zwift!!!

Stick to 5mins at 45W :white_check_mark::mountain_biking_man:t3:

3 Likes

No running for me at the moment due to plantar, it does seem to be getting better though, a week on sunday I have a local sprint so hoping it will be ok for that.

Thankfully the weather has improved and I can switch a lot of running for cycling. On a commute into work this morning I got a 5s power record of 950w. New mission to hit 1000w for 5s while I wait for plantar to recover. The power record is probably a result of the extra kg that I can’t shed!

Also, swimming mission to improve my 1500m time. Managed my best time in a few years at the start of the year, going to aim to knock another 30s off it :palm_down_hand:

7 Likes

FTP of a dim incandescent bulb there Fei - crushing it my Italian bot bro :muscle: :firecracker: :boom: :trophy: :pizza:

9 Likes

yesterday eve, Mrs eJC and I took the bikes out for the first time this year…

summer really has come late…

8 Likes

What fooking summer! :joy:

4 Likes

I agree with @jeffb. I’m off to watch the women’s ToB later & I’ve packed a hat & insulated gilet.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s passing near here tomorrow, too.
Also, @explorerJC - it’s deffo not summer!
14° now. And another week of this.

2 Likes

i’ve come down to Sadd to catch some rays…

Now our Italian Bot is sadly no more, I’ll pick up the mantle of frankly average performances.

Gym this morning. Bit of rowing, bit of strength.

Token weekly swim tonight.

8 Likes

:joy:

I did a little run and then went to the physio at lunchtime. Some stuff done to me. Some more exercises given and my first ever well done from her in about 9 years for actually doing some S&C BEFORE I’m injured (non achilles related) as well as stopping running and catching this one early! :innocent:

Felt like a proud schoolboy.

5 Likes

But still faster than most of us :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

before today i with wife did ride bikes on road 60 minutes for duration…

5 Likes

Got to say, Italobot was the best bot ever because we now all log our training his way

Today the morning run and walk 30 minutes very early. Then swimming the pool and also the afternoon swimming the sea with the blue crab.

8 Likes

I did a real life, actual swim!

OK, it was slow and it made me very tired and now my arms ache like mad. But it was still about 1.3km in the sea.

Had been meaning to do it for a while now as we spend every Saturday morning watching the eldest do her surf lifesaving training.

This also has the added benefit of about 6 trained lifeguards in the sea, plus the usual duty lifeguards, at the same time as me floundering about! :joy:

15 Likes

Account hijacked @Poet

7 Likes

Belissimo swim done today. Great hard.

7 Likes

Traitor :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::joy:

4 Likes