Training - What Training?!

Crikey, I thought I faffed about :grin:

2 Likes

2K OW swim - conditions more suited to surfing than swimming this evening :ocean:

3 Likes

Yesterday, 10km run in the morning followed by 30 minute spin class at lunch.

Today, will head to the gym this morning.

4 Likes

I had similar. Amazing the difference a bit of wind makes.

Proper float evening on Wednesday. Constant wind and mini waves last night.

Lake was still a balmy 26 degrees though :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Parkrun is back!!

Well that was a shock to the system. 18:42 on my watch. Got progressively slower as my temperature increased before I had a word with myself and upped my pace for the final km

Overcast and very muggy. At least no sign of the downpour that was expected though. Not a huge crowd either, will be interesting to see the official number later

Great to have it back :grin:

12 Likes

Well done Adam.

I did the new course at Hartlepool (monkey hanging town).

Tried to take it steady :joy:, last 2k were tough but I was in no mans land. Ended up with about 20:15 which was good enough for 4th :flushed:. Was actually quite cool by the North Sea and a decent breeze.

Few more than usual but there’s still a couple of local ones that haven’t got permission.

Good to be back though :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

35min spin on Zwift
3km jog around the block
2hr drive to HPP

5,671km walk through transition

2hr drive home

Feet up and maybe a (dare I say it!) nap now :wink::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’ve just had a nap on the sofa with my big kid.

Feel right as rain now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

5.5 mile run.

It was hot. I couldn’t be arsed and I just wanted to stop and lie under a tree :sleeping:

Off for a barbecue

2 Likes

Bit of band work!

20 Likes

That’s a big old band and an even bigger bandage! Hope that your recovery is going well?

3 Likes

Baby steps @wheezy & stings like a mofo. Hope to get out of bed for the first time on Monday.

8 Likes

50k fire track XC around Glen Affric followed by a plunge in the river. Bliss in this weather.

9 Likes

75mins super steady with Coco and levelled up to 32 for the newsy cap, whatever that is.

2 Likes

Smiling like a trooper. Keep it up buddy!

2 Likes

2 hours on Zwift.
222W NP / 0.67IF

HRM went a bit mental

Then had to run an errand to someone who lives on my run route

2.19 miles there - 7:01 pace / 127HR
1.81 miles back - 6:34 pace / 140HR

6 Likes

Nice

8 mile muggy run
Very tired legs
47 miles of running this week to start the final push towards the HM and marathon

Still less than @FatPom ran yesterday :rofl:

58:52 / 7:21 pace / 131 HR

7 Likes

60miles this morning over a few lumps. Managed to dodge most of the rain showers.

6 Likes

26km out and back along the canal with the dog - a lot warmer than I thought it was going to be.

Kept it really steady for my sake and the dogs sake - surprisingly for him he is totally zonked now

Did my hill work on Friday night/early Saturday morning with mate in Peak District with couple of up and downs of Kinder - think have turned my ankle as tendons very tender in left ankle (the flat regular surface today therefore was just the job)

4 weeks to utmb :scream:

4 Likes