Virtual Zwift Rides

I don’t think it’s the 20min
It’ll be critical power on 5 or 1 min.

Otherwise you’d just be a Cat A.

Or you need to drop people before the sprint…

On zwift? Then you’d need to be an A to do that to the B’s! :joy:

3 Likes

He is!

Finally reached level 34 earlier, not sure which pair of socks or gloves I got as I was fannying about on here :roll_eyes:

Onwards to level 35 by winter :joy:

7 Likes

I hit LvL32 yesterday.
Got a cap.
Also did a Makuri route I’d not previously done :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I levelled up to 37 a few weeks ago. Pretty sure someone on here promised me a disc wheel roundabout now, but still waiting. drumsfingers

2 Likes

I ticked off the last Makuri route this morning, for now anyway. Hoping they add some more as I like that world.

Still got about 7 to do overall but 4 are the really long ones that I doubt I’ll ever do!

3 Likes

Pretty sure the DTSwiss disc wheel is available to buy at lvl42. Taking me and age to get through 41 though

2 Likes

Dropped back down to B on category enforcement :partying_face: :tada: :partying_face: :tada:

7 Likes

Tri season over :grimacing: and back in B.
Yay :raised_hands::raised_hands:

7 Likes

Best score today of 205; which brings my high watermark ranking wise down to 222.

3 Likes

SANDBAGGER

1 Like

Decided the Herd 5K ITT around Innsbruck would be a good hard effort that wouldn’t last long. As it happens 7 minutes is a bloody long time breathing out of your arse hoping the world will end!

Anyway, I did get 3rd and 20 points so not a total disaster.

6 Likes

Good job. I opted for a couple of laps around NYC. Didn’t have the energy to chase at the start so I’ve ridden it solo, average probably less than 150w :sloth::hotsprings:

4 Likes

Either the Russians have hacked Zwift or Vlad’s still finding time to train between unprovoked attacks on sovereign nations🙄

7 Likes

Bet he weight-dopes :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Weight, motor & pharma doping I expect.

5 Likes

Polonium tea for anyone who wins

3 Likes

Good to see my Zwift skills haven’t totally deserted me. Just got onto the bike and joined the CW 10 as everyone was setting off so I went over the startline last :roll_eyes: so zero warmup and the first few minutes stung a bit!

As luck would have it I was still on the P5 from the last race and this was a mass start, non-drafting race.

Made my way up to 11th, but was only 7 seconds off 8th but not enough to gain any points.

Although I was only about 90 seconds off Dr Hutch who came third with 5.3W\KG!

5 Likes