Your Forum needs YOU!

Funny you should say that, I picked up some of what must have been an old version of TT kit in a Charity Shop in Royal Wootton Basset last Saturday, looks unused.

1 Like

The blue SS2 top with Planet X plastered all over it? I still have long and short sleeve versions of that. the LS version is still good condition and warm in winter!

£5 for the set, shorts still have the tag attached.

2 Likes

yep that’s the one. The kit was all over back in the day. That and the yellow pirates were seen everywhere!

1 Like

Donated via the link earlier in the post,

2 Likes

Assuming my dementia doesn’t step in I’ll do something over the weekend

3 Likes

That’s the old LewisKit stuff.
The SS2 stuff was great

1 Like

looks like you are correct, wow that’s old. Wonder who left it there!

I’ve been wearing my LewisKit era TT long sleeve bike jersey this week :grin:

2 Likes

Will add my tuppence worth (as it were) over the weekend.

2 Likes

Bollocks. Didnt read all the updates, clicked the link so think so will be lost in fees.

Will remember to chuck some in every once in a while.

3 Likes

Maybe edit the post to make people aware there are fees attached to this link meaning TT wont get all the money??

1 Like

I’ve set up a monthly payment, not enough for you to buy a private island with though :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m still a bit wet behind the ears on this forum but I’m more than happy to contribute towards it.

So do I need to be DM’d the PayPal address to avoid fees or use that link :arrow_up:?

Sorry I’m really shit with this stuff

2 Likes

Use admin at tritalk dot co dot uk

I was hoping to invest in a secret volcanic triathlon island. I’d even create a mass start race :rofl:

5 Likes

Makes you sound like Dr Evil

1 Like

Haha :joy:

Bargain of the century …

Pounds per min .!?

Ditto…

Anything like this hurts my tiny brain…!

Do you take cheques?!

1 Like