Zwift Team Time Trial

I did say the following, which is very different from the basic menu:

It is a little unclear though I accept. Basically, the pairing screen is the only brake in zwift. Every other menu you will keep moving and pedalling still keeps you moving. You can change settings, kit (except frames or wheels), whatever, and still be moving in a race. But if you enter the pairing screen you will stop immediately, even if flying down a hill at 90kph. So it is only the pairing screen you can use to keep pedalling and not move.

I believe the top 11 in each coffee class get invited to the Premier League wave the following week.

Anyone up for another one tomorrow. Thinking about the 7pm (BST) TT

Would be more fun with a big group and we would go faster, even with less power

I’m doing the 3R 100km tonight but I’d join tomorrow to make the numbers up.

I might have a bash if I can avoid ruining it again.

Registered 7pm UK time

@funkster @stenard @TROSaracen @PhilleusPhogg @Doka @jeffb could you join?
@goldenboots is this too late for a lunch ride?

Cat C

Yeah I’m in.

Hopefully won’t need to catch up :wink:

Great.

Even better if we can all be able to chat. @funkster my son was very impressed that you were listening to Sub Focus, he has just released his first D&B album on Sound Cloud

I’m in - was supposed to be swimming but would rather do this given it’s likely to be raining 7pm is perfect

I should be up for it tomorrow if theres space (happy to stand down if stronger riders though).
Just join the event and change zwift power name before we start was it?

I’m up for it, just have to tab back and workout what to do.

I cant see tritalk team on the event - or me and Ive joined!
also anyone have the discord link??

I can do this tomorrow. It’ll take a bit of reading back to see what you guys did last week to get set up

In. We should be able to have a good stab at this.

Right, I have Tritalk in my user name, I have made Tritalk my primary Zwiftpower team.

I assume we just enter the 19:00 event - but which Cat? Or do we just enter at our own Cat as it won’t matter.

Cheers!

Matt said cat C

Can someone link to the event on Zwift? I can’t seem to find it and their search is useless.

Edit: Found it https://zwift.com/events/view/868225

Thanks, entered.

Looking forward to it, I think.

You need to add (TriTalk) to your Zwiftpower name not in the game itself.

I think I might be able to ride if you still are in need of an 8th come tomorrow.
I am doing an ITT at lunchtime, but it’s only a 10 mile one, so should be able to ride again. And 3x hilly route should be a relatively short duration ride